the color blue

8:03 PM


Hi, so it's been three and a half weeks since my flight back home, I must say, I got the old reality pretty well! because i got the chance to look at my life from another perspective, I knew how to appreciate and miss it, I really fell in love with this routine, so that's why I came back really "hungry" for more work and more collaborations. And that's exactly what happened! in the past few weeks i was pretty busy making some new collaborations! one of them is the exciting collab with the fashion brand "PIOO PIOO", I took part in a fashion production for the online shop and the instagram content as a photographer and Co-art director which is exactly what i hope to do in the future, art direction. It's a love that always knew i have, I just didn't know how to call it. so you are more than welcome to go take a look at PIOO PIOO's instagram and online shop!!. more on that topic, I also had a lovely collab with the online shop Cycle Of Fashion, vintage and second hand online shop with a great great cause and goal, to keep our planet safe! so I was taking part in the fashion films for her site, this time in front of the camera. I'm recommending you to go look at Yael's online shop! it's amazing!

The photos from this post were taken before my flight, this is an outfit which I rally really like!! again the one color thing, when the outfit has same colors but two pieces that weren't supposed to be warn together. I add purple pastel hat and a silver oxfords for the final touch, I'm wearing Israeli brand earrings which I love so much!! Danon.   

היי, אז עברו כבר שלושה וחצי שבועות מאז החזרה שלי לארץ ואני חייבת להודות שלא חוויתי כאפה מהמציאות כמו שחשבתי. בגלל שהייתה לי האפשרות להסתכל על המציאות והשגרה שהייתה לי פה בארץ מזווית מעט שונה, ידעתי להתגעגע ולהעריך את השגרה הזו, שגרה שאני אוהבת, לכן חזרתי "רעבה" לעסוק בזה כמה שיותר, וכך יצא! אז בשבועות האחרונים הייתי עסוקה עם כמה שיתופי פעולה חדשים ומרגשים. אחד מהם כבר הצמיח כנפיים אצל מותג האופנה PIOO PIOO, לקחתי חלק בהפקת אופנה לקטלוג האונליין ותוכן האינסטגרם בתור צלמת ועוזרת יצירתית, זה בדיוק הדבר אליו אני שואפת בעתיד, ארט-דיירקשן זו אהבה שגיליתי את שמה לא מזמן, זה קטע אצלי, קודם לעשות את זה ואז להבין שיש לזה שם וקטגוריה. אז אתן יותר ממוזמנות ללכת להציץ בצילומים שלי באתר שלהן ובאינסטגרם!!. בנוסף לשיתוף הפעולה הקסום הזה, לקחתי חלק בצילומים למותג חדש אחר בשם Cycle Of Fashion, אתר אונליין לבגדי יד שנייה ווינטאג', כי כדור הארץ זה הכוכב היחיד שיש לנו, ולכן חשוב לשמור עליו בכל צורה ודרך, בגדים זו דרך מדהימה לעשות זאת!! במיוחד כשהבגדים בסטייל מטורף! ממליצה ללכת להציץ באתר של יעלי המקסימה! 

התמונות מהפוסט של היום צולמו לפני הטיול, מתוך קומץ סטים שצולמו לפני הטיסה ולא הספקתי להעלות. זה אאוטפיט שאני אוהבת במיוחד! שוב עניין הצבע האחיד בתור אאוטפיט של שני פריטים בעלי אותו גוון צבע, שלא היו אמורים להלבש יחד. בחרתי להוסיף עוד נקודת צבע עם הכובע הסגלגל הפסטלי המיוחד הזה! וכמובן איך לא נעל אוקספורד כסופה להשלמת הלוק הפסטלי. אני עונדת עגילים של חברת התכשיטים הישראלית Danon, מכורה אליהם!!















Top - WeMustShop \\ Pants + Hat - Asos \\ Shoes - Story \\ Earings - Danon


You Might Also Like

0 תגובות



EVEN_SAPIR@


Subscribe