Pioo Pioo Collection

3:16 PM


Hi everyone, I decided to post every Friday now, I found it the most comfortable for me, and
I hope you'll find it also since it's everyone's free day. So on the last post I told you about some new exciting collaborations I took part in the last month and in this current post, I'm going to expose you to one of them! I was taking part in the photography of a fashion production for the Tel-Avivian brand "Pioo-Pioo" which if you don't already familiar with, well, you should! so my part was to take the photos, deciding on the locations with the lovely Renata who did the styling and the art, plus I had a say in the art direction part too, which is what I'm going to do more of in the near future! but that info is for another post to talk about. The production day was very very fun for all of us, Daniel and Semia the models where so professionals and fun to work with and Renata was so so on point with her styling, plus I found a new friend for life! love you girl ♥ I have to say, it was an amazing new experience for me, because it's my first time that I'm behind the camera! I mean, I really like to take pictures of views, nature and some compositions I'm taking at home but I've never done something like that before, and I fell in love with it!! so after many many outfits, and different locations, this is the results! I played a little bit with the editing, hope you'll enjoy them! tell me what you think.

היי לכולם, החלטתי מעכשיו לפרסם כל יום שישי, זה מרגיש לי הרבה יותר נוח כשיש יום אחד קבוע, מקווה שגם לכם זה יהיה נוח יותר כיוון שזה היום החופשי של כולנו. אז בפוסט הקודם סיפרתי לכם על כמה שיתופי פעולה מרגשים שלקחתי חלק בהם, היום אני אתמקד בשיתוף הפעולה שהיה לי עם המותג התל אביבי "Pioo-Pioo" שאני מקווה שאתם מכירים אבל אם לא, זה הזמן! אז החלק שלי היה לצלם את כל ההפקה, להחליט על זוויות הצילום והמיקומים יחד עם רנטה המקסימה שהייתה אחראית על הסטיילינג ועל הארט דיירקשן, עניין שגם אני לקחתי בו חלק, אגב ארט דיירקשן זה משהו שאני הולכת לעסוק בו הרבה בזמן הקרוב, אבל זה נושא לפוסט אחר לגמרי! יום הצילומים היה כיפי ביותר לכולנו, דניאל וסמיה הדוגמניות, היו מקצועיוית בטירוף וכיפיות במיוחד לעבודה מהסוג הזה. ורנטה המקסימה שהייתה כל כך מדוייקת עם הסטיילינג וההפקה שלה, חוץ מזה שקיבלתי חברה חדשה לחיים! אוהבת אותך חברה ♥ אני חייבת להגיד, זו הייתה חוויה חדשה ומדהימה עבורי, זו הייתה הפעם הראשונה שלי מאחורי המצלמה (לא בתור מצולמת אלא צלמת), אני מאוד אוהבת לצלם, זה תחביב ענק שלי, אבל עד עכשיו יצא לי לצלם בעיקר נופים, טבע והרבה קומפוזיציות שיצרתי בבית. אבל משהו בסדר גודל כזה אף פעם לא עשיתי, והתאהבתי בזה בגדול! אז אחרי הרבה יותר מידי אאוטפיטים, ולוקיישנים שונים, הנה התוצאות! שיחקתי מעט עם העריכה של התמונות, תהנו, ותגידו לי מה אתם חושבים! 















All the product are Pioo-Pioo's




You Might Also Like

0 תגובות



EVEN_SAPIR@


Subscribe