HOW TO WEAR A SCARF IN 6 DIFFERENT WAYS

1:38 PM

Photography: Omer BH
Hi everyone, so i didn't keep my word, I wasn't feel so well on Friday so I couldn't edit the photos and yesterday I was busy making something awesome!! I'm gonna sell my clothes (from my closet) on the instagram story! unfortunately if you don't live in Israel you can't join the party but that's doesn't mean you can't follow the whole thing! go follow me to be a part of that magical week IG: @evan_sapir. So this post is about my second exiting collab that I did with a special second hand online shop here in Israel, Cycle Of Fashion. It started with me modeling for Yeal's site, but then I had this Idea of taking one piece and wear it in completely other different ways, because that's all what second hand is about, taking something and make the best out of it without waisting any more products and resources that will only make our planet more harm. So today is about HOW TO WEAR A SCARF IN 6 DIFFERENT WAYS, I didn't change the outfit because i wanted you to see how easy it is to "change" the look without really touching it. hope you'll enjoy it.

היי לכולם, אז לא הצלחתי לעמוד במילה שלי ולא פרסמתי בשישי כמו שאמרתי, לא הרגשתי כל כך טוב באותו יום ולא יצא לי לערוך את התמונות לפוסט, אתמול עבדתי על מיזם מטורף!! אני מתחילה השבוע למכור בגדים מארוני הפרטי בסטורי של האינסטגרם!! זה הולך להיות מטורף מטורף ויש הטבה לעוקבות שלי אז לכו לקרוא בפרופיל שלי את כל הפרטים ואם אתן עוד לא עוקבות זה לגמרי הזמן! IG:@even_sapir. אז הפוסט של היום הוא על שיתוף פעולה מרגש נוסף שהיה לי לאחרונה עם חנות האונליין לבגדי יד שנייה של Cycle Of Fashion, זה התחיל בצילומים שהשתתפתי בהם לאתר של יעל, אבל אז עלה לי רעיון לקחת פריט אחד מסוים וללבוש אותו בכמה דרכים שונות, כיוון שזה כל מה שיד שנייה מנסה לשדר ולהעביר, לקחת משהו ולהוציא ממנו את המיטב, בלי הצורך להשתמש בחומרים נוספים ובמשאבים שרק יהרסו לנו יותר ויותר את הכוכב! זה הכוכב היחידי שיש לנו ואם לא נשמור עליו, מי ישמור עליו?. אז היום הנושא הוא "איך ללבוש צעיף ב6 דרכים שונות" לא החלפתי את האאוטפיט בכוונה כדי שתוכלו לראות כמה פשוט וקל זה לשנות משהו אחד קטן שיעשה את כל ההבדל. תהנו !

1. Scarf as a bag accessory



2. Scarf as a belt





3. Scarf as a Sailor Scarf



4. Scarf as a kerchief




5. Scarf as bun rubber






6. Scarf as a top








You Might Also Like

0 תגובות



EVEN_SAPIR@


Subscribe